Customer terms and conditions
Great, you are making a booking using the Vanuatu Bucket List online booking system (VBL). The following terms and conditions will apply:
- Age: You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website and make a booking of anything displayed on our site.
- General:We act as disclosed agent for third party suppliers (supplier/s) who use us to advertise their great tourism related products (rides, dives, thrills, food, places to sleep, places to explore, places to dream) and connect with you, and your contract is directly with them. Bookings are subject to the supplier’s terms, conditions and policies and you should read these before proceeding with your booking. Our role as disclosed agent is limited to facilitating bookings and accepting payments from you that are then forwarded to the supplier less any non-refundable booking fees and charges payable to us. That’s it!!!
- Scope of Service: The information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the suppliers and they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability which appears on the booking system. While we take care, we cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information or services by the supplier. Any dispute (including in relation to pricing) must be resolved by you directly with the supplier, and we will not become involved in or mediate in relation to any dispute.
- Payment: You must make payment for the suppliers’ services booked on the VBL site at the time of booking and you agree to make payment via a debit to your nominated credit card or banking account. The amount debited will (subject to the following) be the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the “Pay Now” button on that page. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card’s currency and the country in which your card was issued, your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees, which are in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider. The payment will be exchanged to the Vanuatu currency and paid into our Vanuatu bank account.
- Delivery Service:On receipt of your order, you will receive an instant email and PDF documents for your booking. Should this not arrive within 30 minutes please,
- Open your spam email folder in your email client;
- Contact email@example.com to resend your confirmation order and to check that you have entered the correct email address.
- Changes to Bookings – Refund Policy: If you want to change any details of your booking, you must contact the supplier directly. As stated above Our role as disclosed agent is limited to facilitating bookings and accepting payments from you that are then forwarded to the supplier less any fees and charges they must pay us.
If you fail to cancel a booking and do not check-in in accordance with the booking made, you may be charged for up to the full amount of the booking made.
- Site Information: We make every effort to ensure all information displayed on our site is accurate. However, as considerable information is accessed from suppliers and posted by our customers, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that the site is free of errors or faults. We reserve the right to change information displayed on our site (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice to you. Links which are provided to any 3rd party site are for your reference only and we do not endorse and nor are we responsible for the content of those websites by virtue of the availability of a link to their site.
- Liability: We will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (howsoever caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with our site or any products or services purchased on our site, and we make no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on our site or any linked site by any supplier. Where our liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to the value of the booking made.
- Copyright: VBL has copyright to all images and content on our Website, which may not be copied, saved or used in any format other than as incidental to your permitted use of the site.
- Insurance: We recommend that all customers (that means you) obtain travel insurance against cancellation or amendment fees as well as providing enough medical cover.
- Booking Fee:We charge a booking fee which will automatically be charged upon completion of the booking. The booking fee is non-refundable. You should be aware that some banks and financial institutions charge a fee for the use of credit facilities. As we said already, the payment will be exchanged into the Vanuatu currency Vatu.
- General: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Vanuatu.